CSF Race Spec Oil Cooler - BMW F87 M2
Regular price $876.00 USD
Sale price $876.00 USD Regular priceUnit price per
Sale Sold out
Fitting Available - Please email email@example.com for a quote.
- nnovative 2-core in-series system.
- Front full size core has 17 cooling tubes versus OEM 15 tubes
- Secondary in-series backside cooler has an additional 6 rows of cooling
- Made with CSF’s AC condenser technology using a 1-row super-high pressure 26mm multi-channel microtube.
- High-density multi-louvered fin design for maximum surface area contact.
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting
- World’s 1st and only true “plug-and-play” upgraded engine oil cooler for the BMW N55 engine in the BMW F87 M2 (2016+)
- Track tested in 103? (115 ? heat index) – max oil temperature achieved 240?.
- This is a reduction from 275/280? track oil temperatures (limp mode) when testing with the upgraded CSF cooler on the vehicle versus the OEM cooler.
- Need additional ½ quart for proper fill-up during installation (OEM cooler is 7 quarts. CSF’s upgrade Race-Spec M2 oil cooler required ~7.5 quarts to fill up properly.